When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this old bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is it a worthwhile bike? I paid next to nothing for it, it has a bit of cancer on the rear fork. Handle bars do not look original either. I bought it for the seat which is now on my Western flyer.
Do you have a pic of the rust on the rear of the frame? You might be able to sell the frameset as a project on here.

Wheels, kickstand, and handlebars aren't right. I hate to say it, but maybe a parts bike Barry. I wish I could help you with the year, but someone will chime in with some help. If the rear of the frame has some rust, it's hard to say man.
Sean
Thanks Sean, If someone could use parts off it, that would be alright by me, I just wanted the seat. Would hate to junk before I knew what it was.

E67F696E-A090-469F-9C43-DF3E56B3F666.jpeg

It never hurts to post it Barry. There are some guys on here from Coeur d`Alene, Pocatello, and a few other areas in your vicinity. In case you didn't know. Cool looking bikes by the way. Have a good one Barry.
Sean

Back