When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this old boys bike part 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

genesmachines

Finally riding a big boys bike
I got this bike after thinking it was a lost cause. The serial number is F24772, it has a Morrow hub that looks to be dated D3, that is at the bottom of the stamped lettering, couldn't get a pic of it. The chrome chain guard has an interesting attachment, 4 holes so it can be adjusted for different frames? It has chrome fenders and at least shiny(under the paint) rims with 26 x 1.75 tires, they might even hold air if i can fix the valve stem. I didn't see rivet holes for a headbadge but didn't have time to investigate further. What is it, please and THANKS MUCH. This is what it is in more pics:

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-016F.JPG

Might be a 40 or 41 Schwinn. Morrow code is much older and the rims don't look like 40-41 Schwinn at all. The fork looks maybe Huffman. The stem might belong, or it might belong with the fork. Schwinn would have had a dog-legged crank, so that crank probably came with the chainwheel.

Back