When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this old boys bike part 2

-

genesmachines

Finally riding a big boys bike
I got this bike after thinking it was a lost cause. The serial number is F24772, it has a Morrow hub that looks to be dated D3, that is at the bottom of the stamped lettering, couldn't get a pic of it. The chrome chain guard has an interesting attachment, 4 holes so it can be adjusted for different frames? It has chrome fenders and at least shiny(under the paint) rims with 26 x 1.75 tires, they might even hold air if i can fix the valve stem. I didn't see rivet holes for a headbadge but didn't have time to investigate further. What is it, please and THANKS MUCH. This is what it is in more pics:

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-016F.JPG

Might be a 40 or 41 Schwinn. Morrow code is much older and the rims don't look like 40-41 Schwinn at all. The fork looks maybe Huffman. The stem might belong, or it might belong with the fork. Schwinn would have had a dog-legged crank, so that crank probably came with the chainwheel.

Back