When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this tanker?!! Picked it up today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dr.B

Finally riding a big boys bike
Been searching for 3 years for a kids balloon tanker bike for my son who was 6 now turning 9 in 2.5 weeks. He has always wanted one like dads. Finally got one today and only a mile from home!! Was bought buy a guy at a swap meet to hang in his garage but now he is cleaning out. It was restored oddly but of decent quality and never ridden so in a+ condition. It will be perfect for my big 9yr old son. Only problem is it’s missing a fender headlight and needs a bell. Hope to find one soon. Can anyone help,? If so plz message me.
What do you all think of this 24” cruiser????? Yeah? nah? Odd? Cool? Ana what is it???? Looks like 50’s Murray and Elgin mix?
Thanks!!

Someone spent a lot of time doing it. Masking looks good from here. Still need to find out what it is

Someone spent a lot of time doing it. Masking looks good from here. Still need to find out what it is
I’m sure they did! It’s a nice finish paint. However it you look close you can see the edges aren’t best as the tape bled

Back