When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this? Trash or treasure?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MEW1359

Look Ma, No Hands!
My uncle left me this as part of his will, said its a $10,000 dollar bike. I think he’s on the low end and its worth a lot more then that lol. I will sacrifice and sell it for only $5,000 dollars. Hahaha, just joking ladies and gents. I do need help identifying it though. I cant find any serial numbers or markings of any kind on it. What is it? Year? Make? Model? What it worth? Thanks, you guys are awesome.

The serial numbers should be stamped on the left rear drop out. The prefix number would reflect the year, followed by an “H” for Huffman, and then a six digit sequence number.
I forget what names that they may have used for the models; so if searching for a tank use terms Huffy, Huffman, as well as Galaxy(?) or Camaro(?), etc.
If the tank had a headlight that wrapped around the head tube, then that may explain the lack of a head badge.

Looks like your uncle took care of it nice ride. I'm with ford mike maybe early mid 60's theres one on the ebays for $399 /$175 delivery yours looks a little older they call theirs a Torpedo

Thank you all for the replies. Man, you guys are so good and knowledgeable. When I grow up I wanna be like you’s lol. I love this website and love old bikes.
Welcome to this forum.
Go through it, clean and re-grease the bearings, put it together and ride it.
Remember the man that put this bike in his Will for You!
If you don't Love it, ride it some more.:sunglasses:

Edit: I dig your Uncle, loved Beaver Creek 'nuff to put a sticker on his rack....:cool:

Last edited:
My uncle left me this as part of his will, said its a $10,000 dollar bike. I think he’s on the low end and its worth a lot more then that lol. I will sacrifice and sell it for only $5,000 dollars. Hahaha, just joking ladies and gents. I do need help identifying it though. I cant find any serial numbers or markings of any kind on it. What is it? Year? Make? Model? What it worth? Thanks, you guys are awesome.View attachment 1292888
View attachment 1292887

View attachment 1292886

View attachment 1292885
I was thinking Monark or Roadmaster from the early to mid 60's. Probably a $125.00 -150.00 bike. Good luck. Razin.

Back