When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this tricycle??????????????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rocketman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey guys, this just showed up on craigslist and Im wondering if it is of any collector value. I can bring it back to life Im sure but what it be worth? Please go to Craigslist Reno, Nevada and look under "antiques" its simply posted as tricycle. Thanks for any input............Roger

Why don't you own it already?!

I couldn't tell you WHAT it is other than being a nice trike. Yes it needs work, but if you're up to it, it would make a great addition to anybody's collection.

Looks to me to be a rare mid '30's Hedstrom Minuteman trike, BUT it is missing the "full" front fender, which would be nearly impossible to find!

Looks to me to be a rare mid '30's Hedstrom Minuteman trike, BUT it is missing the "full" front fender, which would be nearly impossible to find!

I'll second the Minuteman and agree about the missing fender. Hedstrom trikes are the only ones I've seen with the unique flat bar spring under the seat. Possibly another brand had them, but I've only noticed them on Hedstrom trikes of the 1930s.

Here's the link: http://reno.craigslist.org/atq/3268753419.html

Dave

Last edited:
Back