When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this wheel too?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=382094461658
IMG_0976.JPG

Any idea how many of these were manufactured and how many are accounted for? Not finding much info, still looking, though.

Last edited:
Any idea how many of these were manufactured and how many are accounted for? Not finding much info, still looking, though.
There are no records of how many were made but only 8 are accounted for, two of these have been restored. There is only one "walk through" girls model and the rest are boys versions. Most of the mens have slightly different variations so I think they where assembled at different times. I am trying to get one rolling this summer. The wheel (similar to the one above) just came back from the blaster and the hub had 14 cracks in it! It seems John Alexander definitely used these as part of his rental inventory to GIs at the army base and townsfolk in Paris.
IMG_5837.JPG

IMG_5838.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

FullSizeRender 8.jpg

IMG_5262.JPG

Cool thread, liking it! Wassup Brant!!

image1.JPG

Myke D's "Atomic" one of a few Copake buy/swaps is a fabulous bike, just dribbling out a few cool pics. Rambler badged close fitting springer setup's rear forks have invariably hit and deflected an otherwise pristine tank. The damage to the tank is significant but not reversible but I think the designers had some blame here. Nice on this bike is that the springer setup and the fork is straight, it's our comparitor to all the head on stone wall crashed Westfield springersbikes we are usually dealing with.

It took bike design until '54 for Snyder to implement a one-year-only solution of a post and plate type lockout (pictured) for springer models and it worked awesome why was this not adopted?

Skate or Die Turkey.gif

DSCN7150.JPG

DSCN7153.JPG

Last edited:
Back