When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

model-a

Finally riding a big boys bike
I would like to know what this is worth it's in very good shape I need to get the numbers off got a few pictures, thanks for any info guys.

attachment.php

I'm not thinking more than a hundred. This would probably be a donor for some nice parts to a boys Stingray. V/r Shawn

I'm not thinking more than a hundred. This would probably be a donor for some nice parts to a boys Stingray. V/r Shawn

boys stingrays have S 2 wheels in the back, that bike doesnt have too much that would be worth destroying that bike for.

Most areas it is a 100 dollar bike, in the Detroit area flippers will ask about 300 for that bike, and keep posting it over and over for months on end lol

Nice condition. $50-$75 in our area, might sell for more if that right person comes along. Could advertise it for a long time tho'.

Darcie

now most of the kids what ever other big box bike the other kids have,they usually dont like being different

Back