When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hdwrenchkrista

On Training Wheels
Hi,
I just bought this, but it came without a chain guard. It is a ladies something... Anyone know what it could be? Thank you for your help! Krista

20180816_222420.jpg

Looks like a mid to late 70s Schwinn lightweight. Serial will help date it and potentially identify model. Not really a collector bike but would make decent transportation. V/r Shawn

1979_schwinn_typhoon_hollywood.jpg

Could also be a mid 70's ( I believe 1975 is when schwinn came out with the big reflector on the rear fender used it up into the 80's ) Hollywood. Your bike was definitely given a repaint to duplicate a much, much earlier Schwinn.

Its also a 3-speed but missing the gear switch on handle bar and cable to run down to changer assembly hanging out of rear axle. That seat is much more modern than 70's, IDK maybe 90's but probably newer, like 2005-ish 'comfort series' or somtin like that. .

Okay...it is not a Hollywood...It's a Breeze. I just looked more closely at the frame...definitely a Breeze

A Breeze is a good bike to flip of you are near a college.Get the 3 speed lever,shine it and make it look nice and ride it or flip it. Hopefully you can find a chain guard cheap.

Back