When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

charliechaindrive

Finally riding a big boys bike
vbulletin

My mom drug it home, the sticker says holiday, yet the lady that was giving it away insisted that it was a firestone, and that it was a 26 inch. The s/n is cy 0244

Thanks!

7456674426_e6b21626d2.jpg

My mom drug it home, the sticker says holiday, yet the lady that was giving it away insisted that it was a firestone, and that it was a 26 inch. The s/n is cy 0244

Thanks!

Not sure of the manufacturer but beings its a Minnesota bike it was probably sold at a Holiday gas station. The shield emblem on the gooseneck looks kinda like the Holiday shield. I remember the Holiday stations always had display cases full of toys and trinkets out on the fuel island between the pumps and other items in the store. Holiday was probably the first original convenience store in America.

Huh, learn something new every day I guess, thanks! Any idea on a year of production? Because of the stars I was thinking evel kinevel or maybe around 1976?

It's just the holiday logo on the stem, and the sticker on the seatpost tube is hard to read. Nothing else on the bike spare from the stars on the fenders.

i Have a Huffy with that sticker by the seat tube, but it got sanded when i repainted it, its a ratrod now. but it looked the same.

Back