When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this?

-

petritl

I live for the CABE
This was an antique auto swap meet I stopped by today . Looks as the seat rises as the rear wheels move. Seller wanted 125.00 and worth it and was for sure it was 100 years old ; I disagree on both accounts and walked away.

What is this?

9C5868B281FA4EFB8859669F33AAB91323530000-1.jpg

I would have given 50$ just for peculiarity. It looks like it's along the lines of the Ingo-Bike (Ingo-Trike!) Maybe a foot rod would have gone through that bar that hangs below.. it would have ridden by the alternating bounce of your bum and pump of your foot. This I Believe.

jockycycle.I think these were from the30's.It is in "fragile" condition and would not offer more than$80
the seat does go up and down.If that one is frozen up so much it would not work thats a good negotiating point plus pedal setup is missing.

Yep - Jockey Cycle

Yep - J E Donalson Jockey Cycle. Would have been a good pick up for restoration parts. Hardly ever see these with the original hub caps and handle bars. Somewhere under all that rust is some chrome!

Back