When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your coolest bicycle? In your opinion.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1936 Electric Crusader

I wanted to bump this old thread to show a favorite "Parts" on a favorite bike. Every piece of this bike has been accrued over years from bike friends and bikes that I owned; from people I have met that love bikes like me....
IMG_8904.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430742552.016425.jpg

Many of you can look at this bike and say yeah I sold him that part. Thank you one of my favorites.
Cyclingday, scrubbinrims, ohdeebee, onecatahula, 37schwinn, Cory, rustjunkies, Fordmike65, John, 37Fleetwood, Old Hotrod, Vets Stadium Swap and GWC swap, Cyclone Coaster swap, and probably more....

IMG_8904.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430742552.016425.jpg

Last edited:
my favorite is a dyno mooneyes with a prototype computer controlled 4 speed hub,has anti-snakebite rims,dyno flam tread tires,i got it from a guy who worked for island cycle supply so he had access to the parts,Dewite at nokomus cycle put it all together,including front radial laced wheel,first pic is the bike [duh]
PIC_0004_zpsaqjwb3cf-1.jpg
PIC_0003201_zpsnihioiyt-1.jpg
computor key board
PIC_0001_zpsifgzhihu-1.jpg
modem
PIC_0002_zpsgdrqp82o-1.jpg
i like my dynos and felts with the more adult user friendly frames vs my older heavyweight that were designed for smaller ppl oh my god thats not old!

Last edited:
Back