When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your coolest bicycle? In your opinion.

-
If you see me posting you know its about my master.

I love the history of the bike and the look it has. The french gray has gained a green tint in some places and the box stripes are only visible in the corners of the frame that have been untouched for almost 100 years.
image_zpsd9491c39-1.jpg

First it isn't a Schwinn. Though I do like the Schwinn Autocycle. Especially with the speedo attached to the instrument panel handlebar brace. Those twin lights are kind of cool. The late 30s were the peak in bicycle design and beauty! I wish I could buy one. My favorite is the Shelby Speedline Airflow with the two lightening bolts. Those crazy handlebars take it over the top. It looks like it is moving while parked ;) Silverking and Elgin also designed some of the most famous bikes around. Truly it is hard to pick one. That is why, I have decided to buy all of them one day ;)

Last edited:
Back