When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your favorite bicycle accessory?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Out here in California everyone has one...

IMG_1082_zps1a21fc7e-1.jpg

Only one? I have 8 of them. All Originals.

Wow! we only have 4 or 5 each....all original gold plated! and ours came from the factory with a bag of jelly beans each! Beat that! :rolleyes:

Those chrome fenders on that SS look great. Back one a little long but if your keeping them on the bike you could trim it to the right length. Reminds of Jerry Berg's SS which I love. They look great with chrome/alu/stainless fenders and a chrome tank (which you have right?) - a chrome tank on there and boy would it look bad a$$ not that it doesn't already!

Those chrome fenders on that SS look great. Back one a little long but if your keeping them on the bike you could trim it to the right length. Reminds of Jerry Berg's SS which I love. They look great with chrome/alu/stainless fenders and a chrome tank (which you have right?) - a chrome tank on there and boy would it look bad a$$ not that it doesn't already!

p.s. that's not my bike...

Back