When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Holy Grail headbadge?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought this bike because I have always loved the badge, Aero King
IMG_E3627.JPG
IMG_4466.JPG

To Charnleybob: Like this?
Wright_badges.jpg

By way of explanation, I run the Wright Brothers Aeroplane Company, a small business/educational service that makes pioneer aircraft for museums, documentaries, and other venues. (The 1903 Wright Flyer in the Dayton Airport is one of ours.) We also build related artifacts -- flight simulators, wind tunnels, ancient flying toys -- and bicycles. Specifically, replicas of the Wright Van Cleve and Wright St. Clair, usually with a strange aeronautical experiment attached. We have the badges made at the same place that made badges for Will and Orv -- Dayton Stencil Works. But for those of you who know your history, there are some obvious differences between their badgers and ours -- we're educators, not forgers.

Below is a scene from "Kitty Hawk: A Journey of Invention." You can't see the badge, but it's there.
Bike experiment reeanactment.JPG

Back