When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your oldest bicycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i was going to brag about the bike my dad bought me in 1990. your bikes are more than vintage dude

What's the story with the dragon ? Is that from a Racycle catalog ? One of the most awesome graphics I've seen for a bicycle company !

I was wondering the same thing. Larmo, what's up with that - is it from a catalog?

Someone sent the graphic to me. It might be from the Nostalgic site, but it would make a cool t-shirt!

The sprocket shown is a Roadster type, also used on the racer. The Pacemaker has the huge one

and the frame to accommodate it.

1886 X frame

1886 Crossframe

1886_Cross_frame_02-1.jpg

Unidentified. Know it's first year because no stays or supports (or, more important, fittings for them) anywhere. Plain bearings.

Purchased the period saddle separately for £200. Fitted it to the bike. Carefully wheeled the bike out of my van to Afriston Clergy House for the photoshoot. After photos, couldn't resist jumping on and riding it back to the van. Snap. Saddle top broke in half :(

1912 columbia

1912 columbia model 212 is my oldest it now has the correct quill pedals on it
i am now looking for wood or cork correct grips if anybody has a pair...................

View attachment 43881

1886 Crossframe

1886_Cross_frame_02-1.jpg

Unidentified. Know it's first year because no stays or supports (or, more important, fittings for them) anywhere. Plain bearings.

Purchased the period saddle separately for £200. Fitted it to the bike. Carefully wheeled the bike out of my van to Afriston Clergy House for the photoshoot. After photos, couldn't resist jumping on and riding it back to the van. Snap. Saddle top broke in half :(

Sweet ride! sorry about the saddle.....

"Sweet ride! sorry about the saddle..... "

...what he said! That is one beautiful machine.

Back