When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is Your Perception Of The Wheelmen Website?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I really see no point in having another bicycle site. "Give me convince or give me death"!.... Just put it all here on the cabe for free instead of charging 30 dollars a month or whatever. I've heard many a yarn spun about the Wheelman site....or more of the people who dwell there....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I thought this Forum was about Antique Bicycles Pre-1933 not peoples perception of another club. I think we are getting off track and need to refocus our thoughts to bicycles themselves. We have a great web site and forum here so lets not deviate from the the purpose of the Antique Bicycles Pre-1933 forum.

Kinda reminds me of a car swap meet I attended. I brought classic bikes 50's and stingrays to sell. They were stuck in the old ways of its not old enough or the not interesting to collect and poo pooed me on them. Now I'm going to the competition and they lost another seller participator. Either they change or they will dryout and blow away.

1.yes been on- was sparse with content- it was way old internet days 2003ish. the forum was still threaded style-I think it actually still is.

2.was a member of the forums but after searching and finding no hits for what I needed or interest from other members I never went back.
My username must have been purged since it was in 2005/2006ish.

3.vintage elitist- there already a category for those people here and the boats is all full up anyhow.
They jump ship from time to time but another elitist somehow emerges from the waters back into the boat. Like Zombies

4. nope.
As a member of the Fairlane club of America. Their site is a really good deal for 35 bucks a year. Full color magazine, archived articles, issues, tech files. Very helpful people and a great forum. They also have passion for all things Fairlane.
Just recently rejoined the HAMB alliance and am finding the the discounts are not all they are cracked up to be. You have to be buying ford parts for your Ford hotrod. Kind like buying Schwinn parts here.

Last edited:
I stopped going on the HAMB when they deleted some of my posts. They were very useful posts to stop fraud. There were bad dealings with cars and parts and people were not being held accountable for their actions. Im talking $25,000-$30,000 cars. I will never go back. And its not the same old HAMB it used to be.

Back