When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What it is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
Something to chew on....

Believed to be nickeled. Clamp diameter is about the size of head tube for late 1890-on head tube. Removable nameplate (?).
20181122_114901.jpg

20181122_114827.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

As with bicycles of that time, there were heaps of small innovations with camera gear that never took off. Maybe a bracket to hold a camera to a bicycle?! :wink:

Unknown.jpeg

What is the dia. of the bracket ? Camera stud mount has been standard 1/4- 20 for about 125 years even on foreign cameras --my guess it holds a leather or tin tool box on either a down or top tube probably should be a pair

What is the dia. of the bracket ? Camera stud mount has been standard 1/4- 20 for about 125 years even on foreign cameras --my guess it holds a leather or tin tool box on either a down or top tube probably should be a pair

Without measuring, it's too large for triangle tubes, perfect for head tube of late 1890's and on.

Back