When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What kind of accessories do you have

-
This 1938 CWC built, Berry Cohen Special was the perfect foundation for a bunch of choice accessories that I had been collecting.

Not much in the way of handlebar accessories, because in some cases, less is more.
A bunch of do dads cluttering up the handlebar would just negate the visual interest of everything else that is going on with this bike.

This 1938 CWC built, Berry Cohen Special was the perfect foundation for a bunch of choice accessories that I had been collecting.View attachment 1446210
View attachment 1446211
Not much in the way of handlebar accessories, because in some cases, less is more.
A bunch of do dads cluttering up the handlebar would just negate the visual interest of everything else that is going on with this bike.
What a beautiful bicycle !!!!!

Sure fixes those people on the rail trail with ear buds the don’t hear “on your left”😂

Reactions: ian
This 1938 CWC built, Berry Cohen Special was the perfect foundation for a bunch of choice accessories that I had been collecting.View attachment 1446210
View attachment 1446211
Mmmm Musselman 2spd AND Olympic hubs!

Back