When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What kind of bicycle is this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ArborlyMink

Look Ma, No Hands!
Does anyone know the specific model bike this is?
421B2F1C-A402-47D2-86BA-B24CDBB4224A.jpeg
7E3EE64E-D20C-486C-ABAB-8238A1AF385C.jpeg

Looks like an early 1970's Raleigh LTD coaster brake single speed. The color and chrome fenders make me think maybe its a Canada model, Chrome fenders were a bit harder to find in the states,
The Tubular fork crown is definitely Raleigh, the fender and rear reflector says the same.
Endrick style rims say its a lesser model, as most Sports models came with Westrick rims and a three speed.
Its also got an English butterfly kickstand, The white grips if original may also date it a bit further back into the 60's.
You can almost make out the outline of the Raleigh Heron on the head tube too.

Looks like an early 1970's Raleigh LTD coaster brake single speed. The color and chrome fenders make me think maybe its a Canada model, Chrome fenders were a bit harder to find in the states,
The Tubular fork crown is definitely Raleigh, the fender and rear reflector says the same.
Endrick style rims say its a lesser model, as most Sports models came with Westrick rims and a three speed.
Its also got an English butterfly kickstand, The white grips if original may also date it a bit further back into the 60's.
You can almost make out the outline of the Raleigh Heron on the head tube too.
What I’ve found is Raleigh LTD-SC is that it?

....or a variation of that model.

I can't find a catalog listing for one in gold or with chrome fenders in a US model.

Back