When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Kind of Bike is this?

-

CCOB

Look Ma, No Hands!
Any help in determining what is this middle weight bicycle would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Hi Freqman1, what do you mean by; "$75"?
I'm sorry I thought you also asked about value but that was another I had read right before this. But about $75 is what something like this may be worth. V/r Shawn

I'm sorry I thought you also asked about value but that was another I had read right before this. But about $75 is what something like this may be worth. V/r Shawn
Yes thank you. I am definitely interested in its value. I just send you a message on your website. I am tasked with sorting through a collection of over 100 vintage bicycles and I am a newbie to the hobby. Im doing some research and learning alot. I didnt think it would be fun but I am starting to enjoy learning about these bicycles. If you'd like to discuss the collection contact me anytime, [email protected]. thank you Steven

Hi Senior, I'm not sure if the color is original but I've looked at other photos of Fire Bolts in Red here on Cabe and it looks like an exact match. If you're interested in purchasing the bike I can look into it further?

Back