When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What might this Schwinn Paramount be worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for all the suggestions. I finally took the bike into a shop to have the front fork removed to see if a serial number was on the fork steerer. I'm happy to say that the number was there! It is L7433 or perhaps L7438. So I presume this means the frame was produced in December 1974 and was the 33rd frame produced that month. I'm attaching some photos. I am certain that this fork is original to this frame. Is there anything special about that year?

In short, what is a fair price for a 1974 Paramount in the condition of this bike on eBay? Still guessing $350 to $400?

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Nothing real special about it other than all Paramounts are special. It might be a 1975 model being it was built late in the year. They were between $500 to $800 new depending on the build model. There were many more Paramounts built in the 1970 to 1975 era so they are more common than the earlier and even later bikes. This was because of the "Bike Boom" of that era. Put it on E-Bay starting at $400 and see what you get and then let us know. Roger

Back