When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What model Spaceliner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Toledo spaceliner.jpg
Tried to match this up with the list in the main Spaceliner thread, can't seem to do it. Tank looks all wrong. It has a springer front end. Red seat? This is the only picture I can get. The bike is for sale but I don't know how much he wants for it yet.

Any help appreciated.

Mike

OOOPS! thanks Gene.

Last edited:
Tried to match this up with the list in the main Spaceliner thread, can't seem to do it. Tank looks all wrong. It has a springer front end. Red seat? This is the only picture I can get. The bike is for sale but I don't know how much he wants for it yet.

Any help appreciated.

Mike

What picture

The only way to tell for certain is to get the complete serial number from the seller.

It looks like it has the correct Sears decal on the seat tube so I suspect it's probably a 64/65 Spaceliner deluxe model that has a bunch of wrong parts on it (tank, seat, grips, pedals). Like I said, the only way to tell for sure is to get the complete serial number to confirm whether it's a Sears bike (first 3 digits will be 502 if it's a Sears) and confirm the model so you can determine exactly how it should be equipped.

Last edited:
Sweet looking ride. They were all made by Murray, but only Sears used the 'Spaceliner' name. It's become a generic term for this style bike.

Back