What models are these ?

This ad disappears when logged in

GTs58

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Thanks , which one would u say is the womens one ?
Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 9, 2017
Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.
Haha , no trick questions here !
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .

ZE52414

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 6, 2016
Peoria, United States
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .
Take the money and run.

GTs58

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 9, 2017
I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.
Its green - everything my great grandpa bought was green lol .I counter offered him , if he doesnt accept i will accept the offer .

Boris

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Thanks , which one would u say is the womens one ?
The one with the longer length of rope is the women's bike. The rope was used for towing the man on the red bike as he relaxed with his feet on the handlebars, smoking his cigars. These ropes have become very scarce and many were burned along with a whole lot of bras during the Women's Liberation Movement of the late '60's and 70's. The rope? That's where the money is, even in that condition.

Last edited:

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 9, 2017
The one with the longer length of rope is the women's bike. The rope was used for towing the man on the red bike as he relaxed with his feet on the handlebars, smoking his cigars. These ropes have become very scarce and many were burned along with a whole lot of bras during the Women's Liberation Movement of the late '60's and 70's. The rope? That's where the money is, even in that condition.
Lol

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 9, 2017
Lol .
Ofcours
someone offered you $100 for the pair and you countered? OMG that's one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while. You better hope he doesn't do his research LOL.

Jay
Lol . Ofcourse i countered . I always counter regardless of what im getting rid of . Clearly hes not the brightest bc he started at $100 . And clearly im 100% uneducated on bikes , value , etc. BUT im also someone who gets offers all the time for ppl inquiring wanting to buy 'any old rusty things' i have laying around on the huge property i live on. Ppl will spend odd amounts of money on things others see zero value in .

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$14.95
eBay Auction Picture
$60.00
eBay Auction Picture
$15.00
eBay Auction Picture
$45.00
eBay Auction Picture
$20.00
eBay Auction Picture