When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What models are these ?

-

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Anyone know what models these are ?
Found them out back . Thanks .

IMG_20171208_123210.jpg

Looks like the women's bike is a Schwinn and the men's is a Murray. Sorry I don't know the models.

Thanks , which one would u say is the womens one ?

Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.

Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.
Haha , no trick questions here !
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .

Haha , no trick questions here !
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .

I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.

I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.

Its green - everything my great grandpa bought was green lol .I counter offered him , if he doesnt accept i will accept the offer .

Back