When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What models are these ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NikkiThePhilosopher

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Anyone know what models these are ?
Found them out back . Thanks .

IMG_20171208_123210.jpg

Looks like the women's bike is a Schwinn and the men's is a Murray. Sorry I don't know the models.

Thanks , which one would u say is the womens one ?

Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.

Is that a trick question? :D

Both bikes look like early to mid 60's models. I would guess the girls bike is a Schwinn Hollywood. No clue on the boys Murray. I would imagine the chain guards might have a model name on them and the serial numbers should give you the year.
Haha , no trick questions here !
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .

Haha , no trick questions here !
Im thinking its a shwinn hollywood too after looking up different models . Was hoping the red one that is apparently not a shwinn was a shwinn corvette . Somebody has offered me 100 for the pair but im trying to figure out what they are actually worth . Im also kind of wanting to keep them .

I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.

I would jump on that offer if those were mine. If the Schwinn is actually green then it would be close to a 68 model in Campus Green. Looks like a middleweight and the 69 models had the mag chain ring. The front fender is from a different bike.

Its green - everything my great grandpa bought was green lol .I counter offered him , if he doesnt accept i will accept the offer .

Back