When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What models are these ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks , which one would u say is the womens one ?
The one with the longer length of rope is the women's bike. The rope was used for towing the man on the red bike as he relaxed with his feet on the handlebars, smoking his cigars. These ropes have become very scarce and many were burned along with a whole lot of bras during the Women's Liberation Movement of the late '60's and 70's. The rope? That's where the money is, even in that condition.

Last edited:
someone offered you $100 for the pair and you countered? OMG that's one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while. You better hope he doesn't do his research LOL.

Jay

The one with the longer length of rope is the women's bike. The rope was used for towing the man on the red bike as he relaxed with his feet on the handlebars, smoking his cigars. These ropes have become very scarce and many were burned along with a whole lot of bras during the Women's Liberation Movement of the late '60's and 70's. The rope? That's where the money is, even in that condition.
Lol

Lol .
Ofcours
someone offered you $100 for the pair and you countered? OMG that's one of the funniest things I've read on here in a while. You better hope he doesn't do his research LOL.

Jay

Lol . Ofcourse i countered . I always counter regardless of what im getting rid of . Clearly hes not the brightest bc he started at $100 . And clearly im 100% uneducated on bikes , value , etc. BUT im also someone who gets offers all the time for ppl inquiring wanting to buy 'any old rusty things' i have laying around on the huge property i live on. Ppl will spend odd amounts of money on things others see zero value in .

Back