When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what one bicycle have you had the longest

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Favorite, We used to sell these in the mid 70's I made a few changes along the years. Have hade this one since 1975

23406047_10214321059478764_7167196842126053541_o.jpg

I generally don’t keep bikes too long so here’s my longest - a Surly Pugsley fatbike I’ve had since 2010. I built this up from a frameset and it has seen numerous iterations over the years. I just replaced it with a 2021 Kona Woo so this will serve as a spare fatbike for my wife and friends this winter.

3AAB8A59-EE48-44E4-B583-EB5F5C82511E.jpeg

I generally don’t keep bikes too long so here’s my longest - a Surly Pugsley fatbike I’ve had since 2010. I built this up from a frameset and it has seen numerous iterations over the years. I just replaced it with a 2021 Kona Woo so this will serve as a spare fatbike for my wife and friends this winter.

View attachment 1501260

You might want to hold on to that one because when you reach my age you might just want that color...........lol..

Not my oldest bicycle by a long shot, being only 3 yrs. old,.............as the bike I have I have owned the longest has been with me 41 years, "BUT", one of my all time favorite riders, and yes, I "DID" order that color!! Happy collecting all......!!

P.S.
Pictures of the bike that has hung with me the longest, [41yrs.], to follow soon, as soon as I take it down from the hook on the second floor of the garage.

Back