When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What pedals came on a early 20's Excelsior, I found a bunch, what ones on a twinbar.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found a milk crate full of pedals in my pole building, persons supreme, w. flyer, schwinn and others I can't ID. Maybe the Caber expert 's can. Thanks if you can help and thanks if you can't.

20210316_120340.jpg

20210316_120329.jpg

20210316_120321.jpg

The pedals that resemble the shape of an ice cream bar, (2nd picture lower center), look right for an Exerciser.

Last edited:
The pedals that resemble the shape of an ice cream bar, (2nd picture lower center), look right for an Exerciser.
You’re kidding-right? I’m with Brant and see nothing for an early Excelsior. Most of these look like post war up to 1970’s. V/r Shawn

Thanks, can always count on Brant and Shawn for serious, honest and correct answers. You guys are our hotline when it comes to truth and fact!!!

Shawn, he meant "Exercise" bike, the kind you sit on when you ride inside to get a workout while safe from cars and dogs..:rolleyes:. And yes, those big blocks appear to be mens rebuilders.. He for sure tends to post with fun and unusual wording.

Last edited:
Back