When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sweet bike mate. There is a sturmey archer thumb shifter available for the nexus 3. I bought one on amazon recently but it has not been delivered yet. nice solid polished piece.
Cool, can you send a pic when you get it?

Got in and installed a color matched chainguard on my '47 Roadmaster Klunk-Rat, then got inspired and did a 20 minute parts swap and turned her into a Strand-Rat. Just got back from a nice long ride with her, and boy is she a smooth comfortable cruiser.

GEDC3994.JPG

GEDC3995.JPG

GEDC3996.JPG

Happy Saturday Cabers! My 12 year old son is starting to catch the old school Schwinn bug too! His main thing was fat tires and something that he could paint whatever color he wanted....he knows dad won’t let him paint an original paint bike! Lol! We found this 1957 middleweight last week for 100$!! He’s all ready raided the spare parts and changed the bars,grips,seat and put the front fender on the rear! We took it out for the first ride last night and he’s so stoked! Couldn’t put any wider tire on it! Lol! Even had to flip the crank sprocket around to get it to line up!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back