• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
The only rat bike I own...wish I were riding! V/r Shawn

rusty_apache

Finally riding a big boys bike
While getting my bike ready for yesterday’s ride, my daughter’s rats spent some time “assisting”. This truly is a “rat” bike.
how bout a chicken bike?

ian

I love this bike!! what is it?
I believe it's a "Magna" frameset and front fork. The rest is found/purchased parts from here on TheCABE. ( Thanks, Gordon!) The bars are Chinese kids size from Amazon.

Bike from the Dead

Finally took my 1950 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne, Dumpster Diamond, out for a test ride around my neighborhood. There are still a few tweaks and fine-tuning adjustments I need to make, but now that the crank arm no longer rubs the clear coat off the chain guard and the kickstand does a better job of keeping the bike propped up, I can safely say this bike is rideable! I can also safely say that I am way out of shape and way out of practice when it comes to riding a single-speed cruiser up and down the... honestly, they're too small to be "hills," but I don't know what else to call them, that are all around my neighborhood!

And yes, the picture's a little old. Didn't feel like going through the effort of taking a photo, transferring it to the computer, and scaling it down in Photoshop so I could post it here, especially after wearing myself out on that ride around the neighborhood.

Last edited: