When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
PITA to fit early bottom bracket combo. Hockey stick guard. Length of chain was limited and either pushed rear fender up against rack or moved tire too close to crank. I rode down the alley testing for chain rub then moved on to next bike.. The combo of red tires on your bike blends in pretty well .

i finished up the 1945 Elgin and had it out for a roll on the Fat Franks.

I bought a Schwinn Hollywood Friday based upon front tire. Saturday upon disassembly noticed rims didn't match nor WW. Nonetheless looking forward to next Two builds

First is CST (Chen shin tire) 2nd OG Goodyear 3rd ain't worth mentioning cause modern tire / s take upwards of 50 psi.. Hollywood rode beautifully. I'm almost ready to buy matching CST offa amazon.. I looked for 2.35 on sale.. no luck. Hollywood rear tire a smaller narrower tire. Gonna have to specify diamond tread..For another motorbike.

Back