When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Interesting bike Rattman. I have never noticed a seat tube behind the bottom bracket before. Along with what looks like a long top tube already plus the layback post, it looks pretty stretched out! Nice add with the disc brake.
Cool bike.

Interesting bike Rattman. I have never noticed a seat tube behind the bottom bracket before. Along with what looks like a long top tube already plus the layback post, it looks pretty stretched out! Nice add with the disc brake.
Cool bike.
Yeah it makes for a nice fit since I'm just under 6'1". The seat tube behind the bottom bracket is a modern thing, I've also had that set up on an Electra and a Micargi.

Took the 50’ out after some adjustments.

Little nippy out, but couldn't resist. Lucky to be out on a ride this late in the year. What you are looking at is, I believe a 38' Schwinn.

"Air cooled " hubs.

Ready to paint the darts on. "One Shot" ivory enamel, brushed on.

Can't recall what I paid for this frame, I think it was 40 bucks. All I know it was a hunk of junk, that somehow missed the scrapper. Looks good now, after a lot of free elbow grease.

5C05B332-4F2F-4C5F-A359-6AA7CBFCA3BE.jpeg

Haha one of my blocks fell off on my way home this morning after this pic was snapped. Somewhere on the River Trail, there’s a piece of my bike... A 1950’s rubber pedal block...

Here she is back at home with the missing rubber piece. If you look closely, you’ll see the bare rod. Anyone here have a spare pedal block?

4C341771-2522-4CCF-A853-D47EC76D6C02.jpeg

Back