When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-
Interesting bike Rattman. I have never noticed a seat tube behind the bottom bracket before. Along with what looks like a long top tube already plus the layback post, it looks pretty stretched out! Nice add with the disc brake.
Cool bike.

Interesting bike Rattman. I have never noticed a seat tube behind the bottom bracket before. Along with what looks like a long top tube already plus the layback post, it looks pretty stretched out! Nice add with the disc brake.
Cool bike.
Yeah it makes for a nice fit since I'm just under 6'1". The seat tube behind the bottom bracket is a modern thing, I've also had that set up on an Electra and a Micargi.

Took the 50’ out after some adjustments.

Little nippy out, but couldn't resist. Lucky to be out on a ride this late in the year. What you are looking at is, I believe a 38' Schwinn.

"Air cooled " hubs.

Ready to paint the darts on. "One Shot" ivory enamel, brushed on.

Can't recall what I paid for this frame, I think it was 40 bucks. All I know it was a hunk of junk, that somehow missed the scrapper. Looks good now, after a lot of free elbow grease.

5C05B332-4F2F-4C5F-A359-6AA7CBFCA3BE.jpeg

Haha one of my blocks fell off on my way home this morning after this pic was snapped. Somewhere on the River Trail, there’s a piece of my bike... A 1950’s rubber pedal block...

Here she is back at home with the missing rubber piece. If you look closely, you’ll see the bare rod. Anyone here have a spare pedal block?

4C341771-2522-4CCF-A853-D47EC76D6C02.jpeg

Back