When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Assembled and rode my 1948 Hiawatha transfendered roadster today, it's alive. As soon as the LED bulb shows up for the light I'll be wiring it to a battery pack that will be installed inside the fiberglass tank.

GEDC3973.JPG

GEDC3974.JPG

GEDC3975.JPG

Good morning CABERS! Several weeks ago I posted pictures of a 54 phantom frame I had recently acquired. I shared those photos with a friend who’s a big time Schwinn post war fan. He tells me that he has a correct style springer for my phantom! So he shows up with this 1949 Schwinn for me to take the springer off of.

View attachment 1364621
Are ya takin' the bars too?

I made an agreement with him to put his 49 back on the road for the parts I need for the phantom! So many hours of wet sanding and buffing and cleaning with a clear coat too....I took the 49 for it’s first ride last night! Rides like a Cadillac! He’s still looking for the matching paint front fender but she’s almost there! Found this 1940’s squirt soda pop decal on the fender too! Soo cool!

201062D6-DF0C-48B5-8920-399798D34FFC.jpeg

6CF130F5-AA29-4775-9E36-6640A2033BFE.jpeg

Back