When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-
Got the old girl back up and riding again today! 1938 Shelby flyer!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My favorite Rat rode today. I couldn't resist since mocking it up the other day. Seems to be Ok as is but I still have more to do with it! It's goin' to be a little polished up with aluminum & mirror shine parts but Rat Rod Spirit . I am No Great Photographer or anything but I love this shot!

My favorite Rat rode today. I couldn't resist since mocking it up the other day. Seems to be Ok as is but I still have more to do with it! It's goin' to be a little polished up with aluminum & mirror shine parts but Rat Rod Spirit . I am No Great Photographer or anything but I love this shot!View attachment 1397114

I really like the painted seat pan.

I really like the painted seat pan.
I do too but it worries me about rubbing it off some. It's cleared but still. I know it's a rat bike & all but that big wide striped seat is actually comfortable & springy. I may end up making a diy cushioned slip cover for it after I touch up chipped areas & put 1or 2 Good coats of clear over it just for ride purposes. I have a Lucky 7 steel rod I want to add to it but Now I can't find the damn thing. I am changing some stuff but holding on to everything as it was; Even the F86 Sabre that Joe Bufardi initialed is goin' back on the front fender. It partly played part in me addin' touches of aluminum; pedals, stem Not Shown Yet, & maybe even the Nexus 7 hub wheel I have.

Kinda like new billet on an oL'Rat; it's dependable, rides/runs Good but doesn't look too flashy it's gawdy

Back