When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got the old girl back up and riding again today! 1938 Shelby flyer!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My favorite Rat rode today. I couldn't resist since mocking it up the other day. Seems to be Ok as is but I still have more to do with it! It's goin' to be a little polished up with aluminum & mirror shine parts but Rat Rod Spirit . I am No Great Photographer or anything but I love this shot!

My favorite Rat rode today. I couldn't resist since mocking it up the other day. Seems to be Ok as is but I still have more to do with it! It's goin' to be a little polished up with aluminum & mirror shine parts but Rat Rod Spirit . I am No Great Photographer or anything but I love this shot!View attachment 1397114

I really like the painted seat pan.

I really like the painted seat pan.
I do too but it worries me about rubbing it off some. It's cleared but still. I know it's a rat bike & all but that big wide striped seat is actually comfortable & springy. I may end up making a diy cushioned slip cover for it after I touch up chipped areas & put 1or 2 Good coats of clear over it just for ride purposes. I have a Lucky 7 steel rod I want to add to it but Now I can't find the damn thing. I am changing some stuff but holding on to everything as it was; Even the F86 Sabre that Joe Bufardi initialed is goin' back on the front fender. It partly played part in me addin' touches of aluminum; pedals, stem Not Shown Yet, & maybe even the Nexus 7 hub wheel I have.

Kinda like new billet on an oL'Rat; it's dependable, rides/runs Good but doesn't look too flashy it's gawdy

Back