When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-

I took Bad News out for its first serious test ride just a few minutes ago. Tightening down the head set made a world of difference in the handling of this bike. It's far from perfect, it needs a decent amount of room to turn without scraping the pedals, and it still doesn't stop, but I'm happy knowing it's still a functional bike.
View attachment 1498320
Built these two, the Monark is ridable but the other is not. Basically built for display for a customer of mine.

E6F19668-5DA0-460C-BD8E-8FBFFB54E199.jpeg

Cardiff by the sea..my favorite spot..I live in Hb and do beach trail too, but lately soo many E bike kooks doin 45 with no helmet..its like modern day jousting..😕

View attachment 1510723

I want to check this area out because you're not kidding! I have developed a case of klaxon elbow riding in HB and Newport - and the latest trend for these ebike riders is to come into your lane when their lane is full, with no regard for riders going in my direction. Posted speed limit is 10mph but that's not happening. Run video while you ride for proof of recklessness!

Damn It Porkychop! Ya goin' to convert me over to the canti Schwinn side ;)

If that thing had a tank matchin' that patina on a Decent Good Chrome or Polishin' (like the springer) I think it would sail it over the top!
Any plans for the cream/white wheels bud ?
Well Superman…..you were right about the cream tires and chrome drop centers! Definitely the right combo for this bike! Also put a delta silver ray on the fender and a buddy is making me a sick wood tank!

4ED6703C-B2A8-459E-85BB-3892F7E6A230.jpeg

98E31E6F-B7EC-4B3B-8DC7-B89E0276F629.jpeg

D5CC13AB-5268-422A-8761-23D197450C90.jpeg

Thank you Bill in bama!
This is my favorite one to ride! This bike just glides. I’ve made some improvements on it since those photos. I finished up the paint on the front wheel, hand stitched a new leather seat cover, and added some lights to it for the night rides!

View attachment 1513978

View attachment 1513979

View attachment 1513980
I really dig that bud! I love seeing folks take artistic liberties with phantoms.

@coasterbrakejunkie1969 see I told ya black fenders look good on black phantoms!

Back