When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-
I'm digging it, hope mine cleans up as nice. Those rims and seat are killer.
Thank you both ! I had wanted to do a phantom this way for awhile so when the opportunity to buy this frame came up I went for it! It was a ton of work but every little step forward has been very rewarding! The biggest improvement was an unexpected improvement in ride quality when I used the long spring seat with the lucky 7 seat post turned backwards. Reposing the rider back and down took a lot of the load off the front springer making the bike feel like it glides now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 48
Thank you both ! I had wanted to do a phantom this way for awhile so when the opportunity to buy this frame came up I went for it! It was a ton of work but every little step forward has been very rewarding! The biggest improvement was an unexpected improvement in ride quality when I used the long spring seat with the lucky 7 seat post turned backwards. Reposing the rider back and down took a lot of the load off the front springer making the bike feel like it glides now!
Well ya done darn good!

Back