When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm digging it, hope mine cleans up as nice. Those rims and seat are killer.
Thank you both ! I had wanted to do a phantom this way for awhile so when the opportunity to buy this frame came up I went for it! It was a ton of work but every little step forward has been very rewarding! The biggest improvement was an unexpected improvement in ride quality when I used the long spring seat with the lucky 7 seat post turned backwards. Reposing the rider back and down took a lot of the load off the front springer making the bike feel like it glides now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 50
Thank you both ! I had wanted to do a phantom this way for awhile so when the opportunity to buy this frame came up I went for it! It was a ton of work but every little step forward has been very rewarding! The biggest improvement was an unexpected improvement in ride quality when I used the long spring seat with the lucky 7 seat post turned backwards. Reposing the rider back and down took a lot of the load off the front springer making the bike feel like it glides now!
Well ya done darn good!

Back