When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-
My rusty AF WF Sonic
20211215_171613.jpg
20211215_170635.jpg

Not sure if it's a real ride. This one is done for now. It passed the ride around the neighborhood test.
Had to paint etc the fenders and chain guard. A lot of you guys have rusty mismatched bikes and they usually look great. For some reason mine just didn't look cool. My son suggested yellow with the stripes. "You can just do them over it's not like doing the whole thing if you don't like the yellow.
Well, what do you think?
IMG_20211227_165053571.jpg
IMG_20211227_164203062.jpg

IMG_20211227_164916407.jpg

Not sure if it's a real ride. This one is done for now. It passed the ride around the neighborhood test.
Had to paint etc the fenders and chain guard. A lot of you guys have rusty mismatched bikes and they usually look great. For some reason mine just didn't look cool. My son suggested yellow with the stripes. "You can just do them over it's not like doing the whole thing if you don't like the yellow.
Well, what do you think?View attachment 1535426View attachment 1535427
View attachment 1535425
Looks like a real Ratbike to me. I espescially dig the skinny front tire. Is it 27" ?

Looks like a real Ratbike to me. I espescially dig the skinny front tire. Is it 27" ?
Yeah, it's a 27" but I can't claim the idea. A friend of mine gave it to me as a set.
It's big! It's the longest bike I have. It's pretty heavy, but with the Shimano 3cc, it really gets up!
Thanks, the yellow is growing on me a little. Anything is an improvement from how it looked. At least it looks like a real something now.

Back