When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Love the web sprocket and the pedals! What are the pedals? I can't quite read the name on them.
Thanks, Yes, the Drillium pedals are my favorites, I have them on a couple of my bikes. You might like my seat, too 😉

2E96695F-B87E-47A7-B82D-1FB5C4C1F7B1.jpeg

499EEFCE-2710-45F3-AB8F-46F65E76769F.jpeg

AB55B140-3699-4A23-9A4D-A01D5908B3B3.jpeg

Riding my Graybeard John custom '41 Lincoln badged Schwinn DX on Sunday for the OBC Bluz Cruz. It was John's 5th Memorial ride.

IMG_20230219_124003440.jpg
On top of an 8 level parking structure with a few of John's other bikes before bombing down.

IMG_20230219_155044601.jpg

With friends during the ride....
60016.jpeg

Friends & Cabers @palepainter to my right & @Speed King on my left...
60012.jpeg

And Graybeard John from the wayback. Thanks for the memories John!✌️
60017.jpeg

Riding my Graybeard John custom '41 Lincoln badged Schwinn DX on Sunday for the OBC Bluz Cruz. It was John's 5th Memorial ride.

View attachment 1792073On top of an 8 level parking structure with a few of John's other bikes before bombing down.

View attachment 1792074

With friends during the ride....

View attachment 1792079
Friends & Cabers @palepainter to my right & @Speed King on my left...View attachment 1792078

And Graybeard John from the wayback. Thanks for the memories John!✌️
View attachment 1792077
How lucky you are to have a group like that. I'm trying to get it together here on the east coast. We've had me and another a few times. What you have is my goal

How lucky you are to have a group like that. I'm trying to get it together here on the east coast. We've had me and another a few times. What you have is my goal

I know this has been your desire for a while. I am thankful to have met my friends Blu(who started the Old Bikes Club), Graybeard John(instigator to start the club & coolest guy ever without trying) & Michael(with gray goatee next to John) at the start & Brothers ever since. I am blessed in so many ways.😊 Keep trying on getting a group going!!!

Back