When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Schwinn’s to Look For

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I personally like Whizzers on Schwinn's. and all other motor bikes. Like oddball bikes and Raleighs. I like to design custom built parade bikes. I have a pedal car and two Cushmans. I mention this to show how broad the hobby can be even in just one person's garage. We shouldn't just preserve bikes even though there are more old bikes than people willing to save them.
This hobby is more noble than golf or spending money to be a bar fly? You are more likely to have a babe next to you while swinging a stick and then chugging a brew. No rust or grease to break or foul painted fingernails.

Last edited:
Early Stingrays !

I started in the Stingray hobby by assembling all the Krates years ago, but realized the Early Unrestored Survivor Stingrays are the Big prize.
After all, that’s where it all began in ‘63.
If at all possible look for the 63-65 boys Stingray and any parts pertaining to these bikes. Short frames are the premium here.
Good luck on your search.

C4441DAF-3B98-4DD7-B314-B6F14EF97E88.jpeg

098F0F30-FF29-4E31-95D4-2FF3F98EA0F3.jpeg

Early Stingrays !

I started in the Stingray hobby by assembling all the Krates years ago, but realized the Early Unrestored Survivor Stingrays are the Big prize.
If at all possible look for the 63-65 boys Stingray and any parts pertaining to these bikes. Short frames are the premium here.

View attachment 1655568

View attachment 1655569
Killer collection

I personally like Whizzers on Schwinn's. and all other motor bikes. Like oddball bikes and Raleighs. I like to design custom built parade bikes. I have a pedal car and two Cushmans. I mention this to show how broad the hobby can be even in just one person's garage. We shouldn't just preserve bikes even though there are more old bikes than people willing to save them.
This hobby is more noble than golf or spending money to be a bar fly? You are more likely to have a babe next to you while swinging a stick and then chugging a brew. No rust or grease to break or foul painted fingernails.
Well put,…

Early Stingrays !

View attachment 1655568

View attachment 1655569
Wow! Nice collection you got there!
Thanks for the advise

Square top sissy bars
Anything in great above average condition
Anything you like don’t always think about the money aspect this is supposed to be fun
Lil tigers always bring good money
S2 wheels on the girls models

Back