When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What seat is this... or bike for that matter...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GreenLakeMike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Well it's not the red one that I have the picture of, but the rusted out one behind it. Apparently I deleted that pic. I'm new to this, so bear with me. It is a metal seat with springs running horizontally. The guy that has it says he has had it for year. He claims it must be a good one 'cause it has always sat outside and has been nothing but rust as long as he remembers. Although he also claims to have recently rode it...

I did buy a seat from him for $5.00 bucks. And he included 2lbs of bluegill fillets. Both were great finds!

View attachment 787702

sorry... I have to get another picture. I had to delete it. It had his phone number visible. Question is still true. I'll just have to get the picture...

Ice storm and snow event over, I picked up the bike and here are pics. I have the original tires and rims and hubs. Spokes are history. Tires and hubs on the bike are just something previous owner put on. Said it sat outside at his brothers for 40 years. Let me know what you think about it.

bikeside.jpg

seatback.jpg

seatfront.jpg

seatside.jpg

seattop.jpg

serial.jpg

sprocket.jpg

These seats were used on deluxe, prewar Shelby, Colson, Cleveland Welding (Roadmaster), and maybe a couple others. I believe the bike shown is about a '36 Cleveland Welding built bike. V/r Shawn

Back