When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WHAT STAND IS CORRECT FOR 41 FIRESTONE CRUISER?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have a 41 Firestone Cruiser (Colson). It came to me without a stand. Most of the pictures available show a rear drop stand. Some show a side stand.
I have been told by a few people that a Miller side is correct even though these frames have ears for a drop.
What is correct or did they come both ways?
Thanks!

I am thinking you are correct. 1941 was going to be a year of transition. The drop was a bit old fashioned but with the war coming up fast no sense to change the frame and get rid of the ears.

I don’t have my book with me but I believe the Super Cruiser (Bullnose) had the Miller and lesser models still had the drop stand. @fordmike65 what ye say? V/r Shawn

I believe both ways are correct, but seems like the side kickstand was more commonly used. Below is an original I found from the original owner that has the original side stand. Hope this helps.

Back