When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What to do, what to do, what to do?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sam

I live for the CABE
Indecision! Too many good choices.. This is a 1930(or close) Mead Superbe frame. I'll never have original parts to restore it---even if I had the documentation (catalog pics) and I don't. Superbe frames as best I can tell were lightweight versions of English Roadsters. It has good quality tubing but unknown and well filed Brampton lugs. I also have a non-original (30s)fork that really "makes " this frame . The frame was designed for a S/A three speed and to use a cyclo derailleur to get 6 speeds. I have an early K (drum)hub built into Winnmann 26x1&2/8 rims. and matching front drum. I also have a great set of campy 3 piece on super champions in 700 or Hi-flange steel brit hubs in nice alum rims in 27". And I'm unsure of original color???/ it's white as you see and that might be original color. Do I add a second color like deep dark blue to seat post and head? Drum brakes or Resilion Canti brakes?

1910 frame 1.jpg

I replied to your other post re. this frame.
Let me know if you'd like a copy of the article.
Darren.

Back