When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What to do with my Dursley Pederson ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I love the uniqueness of the Pedersen bikes, yours is looking good!

That one is not mine, just one I repaired. While I no longer build many frames I still do some "torch level" repairs for a few local bike shops.
Actually though I have built a few Pedersens from scratch and have pics I could post if there is any interest.
Since these are replicas perhaps they belonging the "projects" forum? I'm new here so not up to date on the protocol.
They are very unique bikes, far more comfortable than they might look. I had wanted to own one ever since seeing a line drawing of it in the Archibald Sharp book.
Eventually I scaled some pics from the web and got to work. They are a hoot to ride and generate a lot of comments.

If the OP is still wanting to get his someplace it would be restored, please contact me. I have the ability to do this and would love to own an original.

Thanks for cluing me in on that one. What a bunch of interesting bikes. The one in the 3rd pic might be interesting to replicate.
Only 4 Pedersens in this pic, none original. Typical summer weather in Santa Cruz, California about 5 years ago.
photo.JPG

I've had this for 50 years always planned on restoring it, should I start this project or is there someone more passionate out there who wants to take it on? The seat tubes are broken in half and its been my stumbling block for getting started on this. It's a first generation Dursley with the handlebar fixed to the fork. Thoughts?

View attachment 963986

View attachment 963987

View attachment 963988

View attachment 963989

View attachment 963990

View attachment 963992
Sold!

Back