When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What type of bike. Challenger

-

Markswa

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Found this bike. What is it. And its value.thanks
5ea6e3f285fd974201e08f8269f30614.jpg
c41adf9e3bb9ea8dadc5dbc873babb8e.jpg
4f64eb1408ffc0eb29bc25444b6871df.jpg
2b6ad48834df7eeae6d2bd5fae08d5c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Made by Murray for B.F. Goodrich. Same frame as the Sears Spaceliner.

It looks all there except for the rear light that goes into the rack.

Nice find! I see an easy flip or a fun and worthy clean-up for someone. Needs a lot of TLC but it's a cool and relatively intact OG bike.

"Value" is relative to many things and the information deficit in your initial post makes it hard to say anything helpful about "value" except in general terms. I think it has enough value that you should first take the time to educate yourself on exactly what you have, its condition, and then determine its value in the various markets. It is collectible enough to be an easy flip if you don't want to put time into cleaning or marketing.

I suggest you don't mess with it mechanically/cosmetically unless you know what you are doing. You may want to hangout in the Middleweight forum and read past threads on prices (the Spaceliner subsection info is pertinent). Sold listings on eBay are helpful as well.

Back