When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you guys do

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So, give us an update, what happened? Have you made contact yet? Love to hear a good story on a find.

Just knock on the door and introduce yourself as the Niehbor and go from there no need to make up story most old timers are great to talk to especially out in the country in my experience.. And yes update us as what ya found

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

I stopped by and knocked on the door no answer, I think he only goes in and out the back door so next time I'll try the back door. I will keep you posted guys.

model-a,chris

You could also leave a note with your number

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok here's the up date guys I have made contact went to the side door the old guy's wife came to the door with him right behind her. I introduced myself and shook hands with him asked about the bike and he said which one? I said is there more so we walked out there and found the one I could see from the road it's a boys bike kinda rough It has Pilot on the chain guard then we walked back to the shed, and in the back there was some laying on top of each other. He is interested in getting rid of them but he didn't want me to go in the shed because of the snakes, I'm not a snake guy at all he said come back when it cools off and he would be ok with me going in there he thinks there are some bikes in the rear of the shed you can't see so I'm bringing a buddy back in a month or so.

model-a,chris

Man up, there is no telling what treasure is at the bottom of that pile. Go back tomorrow with some boots on, also do not take anyone with you they will want the best bike. Rick

Back