When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you pay?

-

squeedals

I live for the CABE
Any ideas on value??
$(KGrHqMOKn!E6+KF1MlzBSVueg,ehg~~60_57.jpg

Ooo - don't think I've ever seen Kelly style bars on a tricycle.
I don't know the value but it's pretty cool.

$225 -$250 to be safe the bars and grips are what makes it really worth it. And that is if your buying to flip it. If your buying to keep maybe more, that's really your call what are you willing to pay? and what is the seller asking?
JKent

A keeper........$175 shipped.......I'm not real familiar on trikes but this one caught my eye. It's missing a pedal block and the paint looks rough. Any clues on a date? I was thinking late 1800's early 1900's?

Definitely worth $175 shipped IMHO. I saw this on ebay and saved the photo. The long spring seat, which is in great condition, shows it to not be any earlier than mid-1920s. Long spring seats can be found on bicycles prior to that time period but changes in tricycle seat design didn't exactly correspond to changes in seat design on larger bicycles.

Dave

Back