When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year are these Carlisle Jet Flyte?

-

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking to find the year of these tires? The rear hub is a Morrow 36 with a 12 tooth cog front is a ND W. The rims have been repainted. The tire says fits T&RA HB 11 rim. What does this exactly mean? The spokes are a thicker gage than standard rims I'm used to. Any info on what I have will be greatly appreciated
1d18125b1c8667963f30ce50e1c07dcc-1.jpg
eb301a5b164f8883b82a75d59ca72d9f-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if these tires should be display tire? They don't have any weather cracks and are in good shape. If so I'll send them on down the road. If the general view is to ride them then I'll save them for my next 26" ride. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those tires are cool as a jewel!!!

Wondering if these tires should be display tire? They don't have any weather cracks and are in good shape. If so I'll send them on down the road. If the general view is to ride them then I'll save them for my next 26" ride. What do you guys think?

Don't know much about them but would be very hesitant to put them on just any old bike. Maybe someone here can tell you which bike may have had them as OE in which case they might be worth a lot more than just riders on any old bike.

It seems to me also that with that tread pattern they would be faster than normal tires. What is the psi rating?

Tires are the one thing on old bikes that we can do little that will prevent deterioration. We can only slow up the process and if they were mine, I would like to know more about them before deciding upon a course of action. (Which of course is your reason for posting here!)

If you decide to sell them, id be interested. I have a single one over here.

Back